At Flight Network we’ve been pioneers in the online travel industry for 12 years now, and we’re not done growing just yet. With our unique ability to offer the best pricing on flights and with our industry leading technology, we’ve become the largest Canadian owned online travel agency in Canada and are expanding globally as well! Today we’ve got employees in Canada, India, Australia, and the USA. Our website sees millions of unique visitors on an annual basis and that number is growing.
If you’re looking for a technical challenge, a motivated team, and the chance to work in a $1.3 trillion industry, search no further.
- Manage and grow relationships with third party vendors such as Kayak, Skyscanner, and Google
- Achieve an in-depth understanding of success metrics related to driving profit and ROI on various products and programs
- Monitor account and campaign wide performance for patterns, flaws or possible improvements
- Become actively engaged in all facets of both, the travel sector and the e-commerce model
- Use multiple data sources internally and externally to gather, analyse and document pricing recommendations to enable the implementation of profit driving optimizations across all campaigns.
- Support the overall growth of Flight Network’s flight business, focusing primarily on the paid marketing channel
- Conduct competitive research and analysis, providing recommendations to assist in growing the business
- Measure and report on campaign performance to achieve an in-depth understanding of KPIs/success metrics
- Brainstorm and execute new and creative growth strategies for the paid channel
- Become actively engaged in all facets of the travel sector and the e-commerce model
- Work closely with E-mail, Organic, Social and Analytics teams to create company-wide profit generating acquisition campaigns
- Work closely with the executive leadership team on multiple large projects
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in negotiating and managing a variety of online media campaigns (banners, emails, contextual etc.)
- Experience within the travel/airline/OTA/vacation industry is a plus, but not essential.
- Strong problem solving / analytical and research skills, to translate insights into profits.
- Advanced level of experience with Excel and ability to comb through large amount of structured and unstructured data.
- Experience working with Adobe Test & Target.
- Detailed understanding of E-commerce.
- Experience using (API) Application Protocol Interface is a plus but is not essential.
- Ability to quickly recognize patterns, gather data, draw logical conclusions and successfully present findings/recommendations to colleagues and management team.
- Strong understanding of web analytics (Omniture / Google Analytics) and financial modelling
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
AND BY THE WAY, HERE’S WHAT ELSE YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Free breakfast, snacks, and drinks everyday. Weekly catered lunch.
- Downtown location with easy access to transit
- Pick your hardware (We’re both Mac and Windows friendly)