WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE
At Flight Network we’ve been pioneers in the online travel industry for 12 years now, and we’re not done growing just yet. With our unique ability to offer the best pricing on flights and with our industry leading technology, we’ve become the largest Canadian owned online travel agency in Canada and are expanding globally as well! Today we’ve got employees in Canada, India, Australia, and the USA. Our website sees millions of unique visitors on an annual basis and that number is growing.
If you’re looking for a technical challenge, a motivated team, and the chance to work in a $1.3 trillion industry, search no further.
- Daily review and entry of bank transactions. Transactions need to be entered accurately and on a timely basis;
- Support finance team with monthly analysis related to specific GL accounts
- Prepare and post month end journal entries
- Update monthly workbooks for two legal entities
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare vendor reconciliations and payment
- Full cycle accounts receivable; invoicing, processing credit card payments, and collection of outstanding balance
- Investigate, respond and process refund payment requests
- Identify process improvements, enhanced reporting, as needed.
- Create detailed process documentation, ensuring accounting implications of processes are clearly understood.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience (minimum 5 years) in a similar role
- Accounting designation (CPA-CGA), considered a strong asset.
- Strong written/verbal command of English
- Travel industry and TRAMS experience is an asset
- Commitment to providing strong customer service
- Prior experience reconciling balance sheet accounts and full cycle accounts receivable
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and “can do” attitude
AND BY THE WAY, HERE’S WHAT ELSE YOU’LL GET:
Competitive Salary and benefits package
Free breakfast, snacks, and drinks everyday. Weekly catered lunch.